Planning corporate events in the Mackay region? Seaforth Pines could fit the bill.
Set in the easily accessible beachside town of Seaforth, 40 minutes north of Mackay, Seaforth Pines offers ample parking for cars and coaches.
Whether you need the space and facilities for a conference, training, team building or strategy, our flexible management help you arrange an event that matches your organisation’s objectives, values and budget.
Seaforth Pines is suitable for:
- Business/staff conferences and meetings
- Team-building and motivational retreats
- Strategy and communication activities
- Fitness or ‘boot-camp’ events to energise your team
- Staff training and induction sessions
- Recreational activities
Facilities at Seaforth Pines
The centre offers an affordable way to host a fully catered event. Suitable for small teams (min 10) or a large number of people for a corporate event. There is no shortage of space so your group can spread out as much as they need.
On site Facilities include:
- Large recreation centre
- Sports equipment
- Games equipment
- Catering facilities and staff
- Indoor Canteen
- Undercover BBQ area
- Break out rooms
- Abseiling wall
- Low ropes course
- Shared accommodation (recently renovated)
- Bathroom and laundry facilities
- Bush land hiking tracks
- Fire pit
- Holiday accommodation
- Bowls club (bar and restaurant)
We offer a broad range of on and off site activities to suit varying outcomes. In addition, it is also possible to organise activities through local suppliers for your corporate event. Visit our activity page for a full run down.