Uni student activity camps at Seaforth Pines: Your chance to really experience Queensland.
Leave the classroom and the books behind and come and experience what fantastic Queensland has to offer, on land and on water.
Your Group, Your Choice!
Seaforth Pines provides and facilitates a multitude of on and off site activities, as well as dormitory style accommodation and catering options to suit your group.
Activities, whether self managed, on site, off site or through one of our activity partners will keep your group as active as they want to be. To really take advantage of Seaforth Pines, it’s recommended that you bring a group of 10 or more with you.
PLEASE NOTE: Activities requiring assistance from camp organisers and those hosted by external providers must be pre-booked. Please talk to our staff who will be happy to help you organise these activities.
Activities on site and around Seaforth Pines include:
- 1000 acres of bush trails
- Indoor and outdoor sports (on site)
- Mountain biking
- Hillsborough national park/wallaby spotting
- Redcliff Island trek
- Beach cricket
- Low ropes course
- The Pines Challenge (Amazing Race meets Scavenger Hunt)
- Big screen movies
Activities hosted by external providers: (These activities are provided independently of Seaforth Pines.)
- Boat hire (self drive)
- Boat trips to Newry Island
- Fishing (on or off shore)
- Water based activites from Arlie Beach:
- *Lasertag www.adrenalinlasertag.com
- Forest Flyer (and Finch Hatton Gorge) https://www.forestflying.com
- Barefoot Bowls https://www.facebook.com/Seaforth-Bowls-Club-174695459232354/
*Minimum group numbers required.
Seaforth Pines provides everything your group needs, including good internet coverage so you don’t have to go completely off the grid!
- Dormitory style accommodation
- Separate cottage for very small groups of 3-4
- Huge gymnasium and sports equipment
- 1000+ acres of unspoiled bushland
- Full catering kitchen including, food storage, refrigeration and cooking facilities
- Indoor dining room
- Covered outdoor dining area
- Bonfire pit
- BBQ facilities
Our uni student activity camps let you choose the best catering option for you. The budding Jamie Olivers among you can make use of our huge kitchen or our BBQ (with a little guidance from our team) to cook up the day’s catch or the food stocks you bring with you.
For those who prefer to stay away from the kitchen, we can provide a fully catered stay with 3 hearty meals per day to keep you going (plus a few snacks in between). When required, lunch can be provided as a packed lunch so you don’t need to stop the fun and head back to the centre half way through the day.
Example costs for 3 days: (Includes use of facilities but excludes activities)
- 3 Days Self Catering $30 (per person, per day)
- 3 Fully Catered (3 meals) $70 (per person, per day)
To organise your team camp, please get in touch by filling in the form below. Alternatively, call (07) 3457 5150 and talk to Brie who will be able organise a quote to suit your group or 0408 550 415 to talk to Katie our on site Camp Leader, to organise activities.
Please note: Although our staff will do their best to organise the activities you want, some activities may not always be available during peak times or for very small – or very large – groups.
Our uni student activity camps can be as organised or as unstructured as you wish. If you want some help with your stay here, we’re happy to recommend activities, both self managed and managed, that will suit your group’s interests and activity levels!